Saturday, September 11, 2010

Labor Day Leopard

While I was visiting my brother and sister-in-law for Labor Day, they showed off their new fancy pants SLR camera that they bought in preparation for my niece's grand entrance into the world! Well we of course ended up taking pictures. And I of course made them take several of me by myself. I have to take advantage of situations like this! And then several days later, I of course had to spill the beans to my sister-in-law about the blog in order to get the pictures. So here they are in all of their Labor Day splendor! You will notice when my brother started choosing my poses for me. That's when things REALLY get attractive.





This picture is special to me, because I'm growing my mother out of my head. This is of course a trick that I reserve for only the most special of occasions. Like Labor Day.







Blouse: H&M
Jeans: Lux (Urban Outfitters)
Necklaces: The Glamourai and Forever 21
Bag: Madewell

3 comments:

playing hooksies said...

I really like your glasses! I know that's a strange thing to comment on but I'm in the market for a new pair and so far it's been pretty impossible to find a pair that works well with the shape of my face! Yours look great on you!

In any event, I really like your leopard top on you. Looks so comfortable :)

http://playinghooksies.blogspot.com/

Elizabeth said...

Hi! Thank you! I don't think it's strange at all to comment on my glasses. Hunting for a pair of glasses can be one of the most agonizing and treacherous experiences a person can go through, if you're asking me. In my case, I pretty much wear my glasses everyday, so I want them to look like they belong on my face. I tried on at least 200 pair at many different stores before I found these bad boys. And I will wear them until they break off my face. As I have with all of my previous pairs.

These are DKNY and I got them a couple of years ago, so I don't know if they are still around. But I've seen people with the same pair in a tortoise shell around town. Mine are a purplish grey, I find that my face doesn't stand up well to dark frames.

And yes! The shirt is super comfy! It's at H&M right now, go grab it up! I would wear it everyday, except people tell me that I'm dirty whenever I do that...

exoh,
Elizabeth

Natasha said...

I love the leopard print sooo much!! And of course the poses are amazing as well!