Thursday, September 16, 2010

Lighting, please?

So, I didn't fare much better with the lighting situation on Sunday either. I was leaving Meijer after searching desperately for a new mirror. Since moving into my new apartment, I haven't had a mirror and have generally just been getting dressed and hoping for the best. But, wanting to do a serious deep cleaning of my closet, I needed a mirror to assist with the process of figuring out what needed to go and what could be altered and what should stay stay stay. So anyway, leaving Meijer, the sun was setting and I really wanted to get my pictures in before that happened. So I trotted over to a grassy area just beside the store. Yes, I took my outfit pictures next to Meijer. There were probably more than a few people who thought I was a total nutty person. Buuuut I'm learning to not care. As you can see, I was really struggling though to figure out where to place the camera in relation to the setting sun and my body. I swear I will figure these things out one day...









Sunnies: Vintage (eBay)
Blouse: Liberty of London (Target) Worn backward for the sake of decency.
Skirt: Patrick Robinson (Target)
Clutch: Merona (Target)
Shoes: Gap
Nails: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Gunmetal

4 comments:

Natasha said...

That clutch is amazing!! And I LOVE your sunglasses!
I love these photos....your hair has the most perfect wave to it!

Erika said...

super cute floral top!

Elizabeth said...

Thank you! :)

Yelena said...

This outfit reminds me of something out of an anthropologie catalog - gorg! :)