Friday, September 3, 2010

What?!


Finally! I'm posting again after how many eternities? I'm not sure, but I think it's probably a lot.















These pictures were actually taken long ago before I moved into Chez Fancy Pants. And while that move happened a MONTH ago, I am still slowly working my way through all of my boxes. This means two things. 1) I don't have nearly enough time to myself and 2) I own WAY too much stuff. I am hoping to actually make significant strides toward remedying both of these problems. I have some serious purging plans in store for both my objects and my extra curricular activities.

On the day that these pictures were taken, the sky was clear and sunny, the birds were singing, and my photographer was still in the country. Bliss. Today, the sky is gray and wet, the birds are taking cover and perhaps starting to pack their bags to move South for the coming Winter, and my photographer has gone home for a very long vacation, leaving me to fend for myself with a tripod. Opposite of Bliss. We'll see how that goes.

Also, guess what else happened today? If you guess that I was hit by a car in the parking lot at work by a woman who claims I was in her blind spot but who I'm pretty sure meant "I didn't look at all before reversing at high speeds" then you would be 100% correct and would be deserving of lots of wonderful prizes. Sadly, I have nothing to give you. But I do have a nice new dent in my car. Poor Sheena (my car). She may be a punk rocker, but I don't think she appreciates the abuse. Speaking of Sheena and abuse, I'm thinking it's time to finally get her a new set of wheels in the next week or so. Perhaps that will help soothe her emotional and physical wounds.

Well, until tomorrow, when I brave the solo photo shoot. Preferably not in the rain.

Cardigan: Acquired at a clothing exchange
T-shirt: Plato's Closet
Trew: Urban Outfitters
Bracelet: Coach
Shoes: Kenneth Cole Reaction (TJ Maxx)

No comments: