Saturday, October 9, 2010

Caught in the Act

I still haven't gotten used to this taking superfluous pictures of myself thing. And I still haven't really told anyone about it. So yesterday when someone I know jogged by as we were in the middle of photo shoot mode, I got really awkward and uncomfortable. I'm sure that she thought something really weird was going on when I kept stammering and not really answering her questions. Yeah, I'm smooth. I think I also turned a delectable shade of red. After she left, I was still feeling extremely awkward and uncomfortable and as a result very shy in front of the camera.

What you don't know is that in general, I get very shy in front of cameras. I'm always a little bit wary when they start coming out. So either I try to hide, or I ham it up big time, so I look goofy on purpose. Taking pictures for this blog has been a nice exercise for me, and I'm very lucky to have a photographer who makes me feel super comfortable while we're taking pictures. He just needs to maybe stop talking to me the whole time because then we end up with a ton of pictures with me mid-word. Don't worry, you will see what I mean soon, when I pull the Bloopers post together.





Blazer: Paul and Joe (Target)
T-shirt: Gap
Jeans: Meli Melo
Shoes: Jessica Simpson (TJMaxx)
Bag: Matt & Nat (eBay)
Earrings: Erica Weiner (Modcloth)
Ring: Target

No comments: