Monday, October 4, 2010

He's Baaack!

My photographer, that is. But it's been so long since we've done this thing, that when we decided to snap a few pictures before grabbing a quick dinner, it ended up being more giggling and awkward posing slash photo taking more than anything else. Also, I think he gets a special kick out of catching me at my worst moments. So much so that I'm thinking I should do a Bloopers post. Just to, you know, show him that I'm TOTALLY FINE with him taking horrible pictures of me. So fine, that I will show the world. So there, Mister.

Feel free to consider this post a sneak preview, as there were next to no pictures with me not making some sort of crazy face.













Cardigan: H&M
Blouse: Paul & Joe (eBay)
Jeans: BDG. (Urban Outfitters)
Shoes: Seychelles (DSW)
Bracelet: Gift from Lebanon
Clutch: Merona (Target)
Nails: Sinful Colors, Summer Peach
Sloppy Ponytail: All Me

3 comments:

Yelena said...

Like I commented on your weardrobe photo - i lovee this clutch - i've been having serious leopard print cravings this season! :)
lovely blog :)

Natasha said...

I love these photos! And your jeans are super cute...I love the botton detail

Trishna said...

I just came here from weardrobe to say Hi and landed in the middle of this interesting story.

After careful examination I think it's your nose and lips that bear quite a strong resemblance to here. I think, if your hairstyle was different and you did wear heavy eyeliner, maybe you'd look much like her. Dunno if that would make you happy or sad, but that was my observation.

I actually liked reading through your posts, they have a sense of story telling in them. I'd love for us to stay in touch.

How would you feel about following and/ or doing a link exchange with my blog? I'd be more than happy to return the favor. :)

Love from Toronto, Canada

P.S: If you don't mind, what IS your line of work?