Thursday, October 14, 2010

It's All a Warm Up

I'm feeling very drained today. I'm not sure if it's the cool grey skies or the far too late night at B Dubs after tango last night (reminder to self, don't do wings and wedges so late at night again), or any of the number of tasks I've been juggling, but whatever it is, it's catching up to me this evening. I was going to try to get to the gym after work to swim some laps, but I can tell now that there is no way that is going to happen. Instead I will work on sorting through more boxes. That at least is a nice sedentary task that will make me feel as if I've accomplished something without having to exert too much effort. I also should make sure that I am well rested for this weekend. I'll be in charge of two totally awesome kid-folk while their dad and my friend run off to New Orleans to get engaged. So much fun. I've already demanded that I be the flower girl.

Based on Tuesday's outfit, this outfit, and this outfit, I can see that I'm already beginning to trend toward my cool weather uniform. For the past couple of years, once the weather cools down I seem to live solely in black, navy, and grey. I somehow manage to wear some iteration of those colors almost everyday throughout the entire winter. And actually, based on Wednesday and today's outfits (not photographed, but don't worry there will be enough navy, black, and grey to numb your brains as the winter approaches and hangs around much longer than you feel comfortable with) I'm almost fully immersed in it.



















Blouse: Paul & Joe (Target)
Cardigan: Hillard & Hanson (Kohl's)
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Mossimo (Target)
Locket: Gift from Grandmother
Bracelet: Great Grandmother's
Clutch: Vintage (Salvation Army)

6 comments:

Natasha said...

I've been loving your fun photos lately!

Kayla said...

You look adorable. Such a fun personality radiating through the photos. Plus I love your shoes!

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

Ashley Lind said...

This outfit is absolutely adorable!

angie said...

I like your style and your shoes and I hope to see more posts of you in the future.

Elizabeth said...

Aww! Thank you!

Natasha, I'm glad you're enjoying them. We've been having a TON of fun taking them lately. :) How is your move going?

exoh,
Elizabeth

Yelena said...

Cute clutch!