Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Please Take Note of the Objects in the Background...

After a weekend of making friendship bracelets, and watching excessive amounts of Good Luck Charlie, sometimes a girl just has to bust out the faux fur to go to work. Granted I didn't wear the jacket all day in the office (although you should never put such a thing past me). However, I was the recipient of a bit of a stink eye while walking into work from some woman. My glamorous lifestyle was offensive to her face apparently. I suppose you can't win them all.

I do think that after having purchased this lovely last year and proved it's usefulness in my wardrobe by wearing it perhaps in excess, I should be allowed to add another faux fur piece or two to the collection this year. Maybe a vest, or a scarf, or a bag...or all three! My wallet groans, but my heart squeals with glee at the prospect.

Shopping cart.

Garden hose.

Tarp covered mystery.

Getaway car.

Jacket: H&M
Sweater: Mossimo (Target)
Dress: H&M
Belt: Vintage
Necklace: Vintage (Salvage Life)
Tights: Target
Boots: Ecco (Von Maur)
Bag: Vintage

4 comments:

Yelena said...

Cute outfit!
That jacket looks warm - funny, I brought out my white faux fur vest this weekend - got some strange looks, but still, as long as I like it! :)

Elizabeth said...

Oh definitely! I think in general, people get uptight about anything that appears extravagant or flamboyant and fur (faux or no) is certainly that. But I'm pretty sure that those people are really lame anyway. Bring on the glam!

exoh,
Elizabeth

angie said...

Thanks for the tip.You do have some nice poses yourself and a nice smile.
You experiment a lot and I think I should do the same.

Natasha said...

I love the dress and cardi combo...I'm starting to think I need a lavenderish cardi..