Thursday, October 7, 2010

Sk8r Boi err Grrl

I am afforded the opportunity to meet some very interesting characters in my line of work. Yesterday, I met with a gentleman who had been a rodeo champion in his younger years and spent much of our visit talking about how he was going to "rope" me and trying to convince me to come see his horse. He, in fact, said that he would bring his horse in for his next visit. I let him know that I would make sure the staff was prepared for it.

Today, I met with another fine gentleman who is convinced that I look exactly like Avril Lavigne. He was quite surprised when he found out that not only did I not "hear that all the time," but in fact, I had never heard it before at all. When I started probing a little bit to find out what exactly our similarities are, thinking maybe it had something to do with my excessive use of eyeliner, black sharpied nails, and fake tough girl attitude. Instead he said that my eyes, nose, mouth, whole face really just bore a striking resemblance to her. I'm still not entirely convinced. What do you think?

















Cardigan: Mossimo (Target)
Blouse: Vintage (AA PTO Thrift Shop)
Trousers: Erin Fetherston (Target)
Belt: H&M
Boots: Ecco (Von Maur)
Bracelet: Gift from Lebanon
Nails: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Wet Cement

1 comment:

Natasha said...

I love your heart pocketed pants...so fun!
I'm not really seeing the Avril resemblance...