Friday, October 22, 2010

Superwoman

I don't have a ton of time, as I'm running out the door in just a moment to go see Band of Horses and the new Jenny Lewis outfit, but I wanted to post since it's been a couple of days and I'm a bit behind!

I had so much fun while we were taking these pictures. I was actually swinging high enough to kick the tree in front of me. And I love how I look like I'm just hanging in the sky like a superhero. I would make an awesome superhero. My super power would be twirling at the speed of light. What would your super power be??









Dress: Simply Vera (Kohl's)
Belt: From another dress
Scarf: Target
Tights: Target
Shoes: Mossimo (Target)
Bracelets: Gift from Lebanon, Great-Grandmother's, and self-made friendship bracelet

4 comments:

archives said...

i love this playful pics! so cute! hope the concert was great.

Natasha said...

You always have such amazing pictures...the colors on that tree is amazing..Fall went by way too fast here (it's already snowing where I live...ugh)...I just wish I could go frolicking around in the leaves, and swings and stuff...haha

Kinsey said...

What fun pictures! I love those tights, they really seem like they could keep you cozy! I found you on weardrobe and am a new follower! Beautiful photos :0)

angie said...

I liked the idea of swinging to take the photos. Nice monochromatic outfit.