Monday, November 8, 2010

Black & White, and Red All Over

I did not fall into a bottomless pit never to be seen again. I did fall into a very deep pit (of work), but people are seeing me again. Rejoice as desired (my preferred method would be to dance a jig, but to each his own.

I have a pile of photos and posts to get to, so that is what I shall do.



scratchin' ma knee




Jacket: New York & Company
Dress: Ellison (Modcloth)
Sunnies: Vintage (eBay)
Boots: Cooperative (Urban Outfitters)
Nails: OPI Damone Roberts 1961

3 comments:

Poison Oak said...

Loving your sunglasses!

http://poisonoakvintage.blogspot.com/

Elizabeth said...

Thank you! :)

Kinsey said...

OOO what a perfect location for a photo shoot! I am loving you nails, I was so happy to see that you credited the nail polish. I love that color, I have a similar one from Revlon and I love the vintagey feel of the color.