Friday, January 21, 2011

Wrapping Up

So, I have one last shoot that was taken before the end of the year and the extended hiatus of my blogging. I will tie it up in a nice neat little package and share it with you now.

On Halloween, my friend and I took a road trip to a Corn Maze. The corn was mostly shriveled, trampled, and generally dismal in appearance by this point in the season. It was also very windy and COLD that day. Despite these things, or maybe even because of them, my friend and I had a blast, stomping around the maze, finding the check points, and solving the barnyard mystery!

I feel that my outfit failed me on several counts. Not least of which being that my tights wouldn't stay up. Luckily, my friend so thoughtfully caught me in the midst of the delicate process of hoisting them back up so that I could share the moment with you. I will tell him that you say "Thank you."

I was also not dressed nearly warmly enough for the chill. I swear it was warmer when we left town! But you can't win them all. You can just document, post for the world to see, and then move on, and try not to make the same mistake again. Only different mistakes for me, please!

On the way out, we found this ruinous truck, which kind of made up for the saggy tights. Mostly.

Jacket: Urban Outfitters
Undershirt: Sparkle & Fade (Urban Outfitters)
Thermal: Sparkle & Fade (Urban Outfitters)
Jumper Dress: Free People
Saggy Sweater Tights: Target
Boots: Steve Madden (TJ Maxx)
Bag: ? (eBay)

No comments: