Sunday, February 6, 2011

Blending into the Background

Oh my goodness, guys. I've been staring at this screen for about 15 minutes. I've been burning the candle at both ends for a while now, and my brain is officially fried. Can the pictures do all of the talking today? Is that okay?

Proof that I do dress appropriately for the winter before I disrobe and run off to jump into snow piles....

Can you see me?! I'm practicing my blending skills so it's totally understandable if you can't.

Coat: Erin Fetherston (Target)
Hat: TJ Maxx
Scarf: Target
Mittens: Gift from Russia
Sweater: Christian Dior (Freecycle)
Maxi Dress: Sparkle & Fade (Urban Outfitters)
Boots: Nine West
Necklace: JewelMint
Earrings: Vintage
Clutch: Merona (Target)

3 comments:

Marielle said...

Just found your blog! You look really cute! I wish it was snowing again in Holland.

Elizabeth said...

Awww thank you! And you are more than welcome to our snow here in Michigan. I will happily ship it off to you. I'm pretty much done with it..

exoh,
Elizabeth

Jewelscapes Handmade Jewelry said...

What a nice warm and comfortable outfit. Love your elephant earrings!