Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Blogger Bun

When I got dressed yesterday, my plans were lunch with the family, quality snuggle time with the niece nugget, and a haircut. Add to that the fact that my phone was telling me it was a tropical 33 degrees outside! And you have the inspiration for a very easy breezy outfit. I wanted to be comfortable and I wasn't concerned about the state of my hair since it would soon be washed and cut. The lunch and snuggling went as planned. Unfortunately, as I was leaving the house for my haircut, I got a text from my friend and stylist saying that he was really sick and could we reschedule. Being the quality friend that I am, I only whined minimally and then conceded that his health was more important than my hair. So, my friends, I will call this turn of events my take on The Blogger Bun.


Blouse: H&M
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Cooperative (Urban Outfitters)

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Thank you so much for your comment today!! You are TOO sweet!!

You look fierce in that leopard print!!

Be Sure To Enter My Exposed Envy Giveaway!

Jen HaHA said...

Fantastic top! I feel you about the haircut! I'm in bad need of one and my hairstylist aka friend is only in the salon twice a week and plans to go down to one! My appt is for Fri. I hope.
Come check out my 30! Jen Hemming and Hawing Again