Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bumble

DSCN3295-1

It's true. I am a working girl. The kind in an office. Not the kind on a corner. But I have been dutifully trying to work my 30 for 30 closet into interesting, yet office appropriate looks. This is not easy. Too often in my eyes, the interesting looks are not office appropriate and the office appropriate looks are not interesting. I think finding that happy balance will continue to be a work in progress for me. Thursday, however, I think I struck that balance pretty nicely. In celebration, I promptly found a corner in which to work it. ;)

DSCN3336

DSCN3327-1

DSCN3321-1

DSCN3345

Blazer: Paul & Joe (Target)
Dress: Calvin Klein (Marshalls)
Sweater: Mossimo (Target)
Belt: PTO Thrift Shop
Shoes: Calvin Klein (Marshalls)

6 comments:

Kinsey said...

That blazer is perfection! I love the bold color. It goes great with the darker colors of the rest of the outfit!

From Suns To Moons said...

I love everything that you're wearing. I wish that more girls dressed this way for work instead of wearing those ill-fitting matchy-matchy black or gray suits. Your yellow blazer is sheer perfection (Andy Bernard would love it, no?).

andrea k (blonde bedhead) said...

LOVE everything about this. From the skirt to yellow blazer, it's perfection. It was great meeting you on Friday!

KateLainey said...

Love this color combo Elizabeth!
I really am digging yellow this year, I definitely need to expand my color in my wardrobe! So great meeting you this weekend. :)

She is Sara said...

You are adorable! I had a great time Friday and Saturday!

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Definitely love this yellow color on you!! xo