Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cupcake Wars

So I learned something last Friday. And that something that I learned is do not get into an argument directly before taking outfit photos, especially when the sun is setting and it is bitter cold out. You should not do this because you will then look as though you are suffering from some sort of tragic illness in all of the pictures, even if you're holding a Party Time cupcake, and there will be no time to retake the photos once you've sorted the argument out. Even worse, if you are participating in the 30 for 30 Challenge, you will feel compelled to try to salvage and post the pictures anyway to prove your outfit happened. I am sorry.

Notice how you can see GRASS, and all the snow has MELTED?! Well, that changed very quickly....

Sweater: Christian Dior (Freecycle)
Thermal: Mossimo (Target)
Dress: H&M
Shoes: Cooperative (Urban Outfitters)
Necklace: JewelMint
Coat: Gap

2 comments:

Jen HaHA said...

Okay, I missed something. You chopped off your hair! I've been so inconsistent with reading blogs, even ones I'm following.

Sorry about the argument :o( They're no fun, especially when I'm always right and other person can't get that through their head.

Love the floral skirt and your coat! That collar is awesome!
Come check out my 30! Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

Monica said...

Beautiful jacket, I love the collar. This cup cake looks so yummy. I want to eat all in one bite! NOM! Following you

follow me back?
oldirtyd.blogspot.com