Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Final Appearance

These photos were taken on Wednesday, mere hours before I went in for my haircut. Changes are on the horizon, my friends. Watch out!

You will also notice that my 30th item has arrived! A gorgeous silk blouse with a softly hued bird print. I can't wait to wear this sucker with Everything.

The only issue I'm having with this blouse is that the top button keeps slipping open. Does anyone have any brilliant fixes for an issue such as this?

Dear Hair,

We've been together for such a long time. And we've had our ups and downs. Gone through our many phases. You've always been there for me, whether I wanted you to be or not. And you've generally been good to me. But, you know me. I'm fickle. I get bored so easily. Just when we settle into a routine, I begin to itch for a change. So, I hate to say this, but most of you is going to have to go. I'm sure we'll meet again. We always do.

See ya around, Hair. It's been real.

Love always,
Elizabeth

Blazer: Paul & Joe (Target)
Blouse: Erin Fetherston (Gilt)
Tights: Target
Boots: Nine West
Earrings: Target
Necklace: Gift
Belt: From a Dress


1 comment:

Kenziefaith said...

Cute outfit - I love your blouse!!

KF x