Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Short Story

Once upon a time, I had beautiful feet. Then I started dancing tango. Now I have calluses the size of Kansas. The end.

Yesterday, I ran straight from work (I was there late again) to tango (we wanted to be there a little bit early to take pictures and practice before everyone else showed up). As a result we ended up taking pictures inside and ended up with a lot of pictures of questionable coloring. My little point and shoot struggles with indoor lighting. But we found a bunch of fake flowers and Valentines Day decorations all over the place, so that pretty much made up for the lighting difficulties. I hope.

It also turns out that since I was way too exhausted to post my pictures last night after getting home from tango, I'm posting them today. And apparently Everyone is wearing their blazers today. I did not wear my blazer today. I wore it yesterday. And I will probably wear it again tomorrow. But I am posting the pictures today. So, I think that pretty much counts, right? I don't know if you noticed, but my eyes are saying "Argue with me and I will kick you in the bits." So I suggest full agreement.

And because someone asked to see the way my Saturday daytime outfit turned into my Saturday night milonga outfit, but I didn't have any pictures to show for it, I decided to snap a few of how my Monday daytime outfit turned into my Monday night practica outfit. Nothing to drastic, just shed a bunch of layers and strapped on those dancing shoes!

I didn't mean to threaten to kick you in the bits. I was just kidding. Really. Hug it out?


Blazer: Gap
Dress: Calvin Klein (Marshalls)
Boots: Nine West
Earrings: Vintage
Necklace: Vintage
Tango Shoes: Comme il Faut

Classic Blazer | Everybody, Everywear

2 comments:

Linda said...

It's just fine to wear it yesterday and post it for EBEW today. Lots of us did it ;)
The Auspicious Life

loveandpeaceF said...

Cute outfit!! And tango sounds like so much fun! Good luck with the rest of 30 for 30, I'm loving it so far!

- www.itsanewkate.blogspot.com