Friday, February 4, 2011

The Starting Line-up

I have a secret to tell you. I've actually been wearing my 30 for 30 clothes since Tuesday (February 1st), except for Wednesday. Wednesday I didn't wear clothes. It was Snowpocalypse 2011 and I decided to stay home, in my p-jammers all day and disinfect our entire apartment from the germs left behind by our sickly weekend house guests. It was a good day. But I did not get dressed. As for the other days, I didn't take pictures, and I'm too lazy to recreate those outfits. So for all intents and purposes, today begins my 30 for 30 challenge. And let's just say that I got off to a very comfy, casual start. Also, transparent. That's my other secret. When I get hungry, you can see right through me. It's crazy.

We took these pictures on the way into the restaurant where I quickly became solid and opaque again.

This, of course, is my "I'm ready to put my coat back on and eat" dance. It's pretty hot. I know.

Cardigan: BDG (Urban Outfitters)
Shirt: Mossimo (Target)
Jeans: Tara Jarmon (Target)
Boots: Cooperative (Urban Outfitters)
Earwarmer Headband: Self made
Clutch: Merona (Target)
Scarf: Target

No comments: