Sunday, February 6, 2011

Two! Two! Two Outfits in One!

Today's goal was to be as cozy as possible during the day, and then transition seamlessly into tango-wear for night. And of course all within the framework of my 30 for 30 wardrobe. I'm just going to go ahead and call this a win.

The sweater dress, sweater tights, sweater sweater combo ended up being the perfect thing for Snowpocalypse Round 2 today. I had a ton of fun jumping around in the snow, followed by cozying up with some anime online.

When it came time for dancing, I didn't have to worry about changing, and was able to give my full attention to unearthing my car. The switch to tango-mode was as simple as removing the sweater and tights, and adding some earrings and strapping on my dance shoes. Perfect.

When we came in the house from the snow rompery, I thieved a pair of slippers. I think they totes complete my outfit. What say?

Sweater: Sarah Spencer (Clothing Exchange)
Dress: H&M
Tights: Marshalls & Target
Boots: Nine West
Clutch: Merona (Target)

3 comments:

Natasha said...

I absolutely love your boots!! I need to add flat tall lace up boots to my shopping list!
I'm definitely the same way with slippers...as soon as I get inside on come the slippers!

Be Sure To Enter My Exposed Envy Giveaway!

Jen HaHA said...

Great skirt! You'll have to share your tango outfit complete with dancing shoes. Well, you don't have to but you've teased us :D

Come check out my 30! Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

Elizabeth said...

Ah! I didn't take any pictures at tango. Sorry :(

Just imagine the skirt as a dress (because that's what it is) and black 4 inch stilettos, and you'll have me at tango!

exoh,
Elizabeth