Thursday, February 10, 2011

Welcome to Haphazard Cooking

With your host, Almostyou! *applause*

Tuesday evening, we really aimed to take pictures outdoors where we have the most luck with lighting for my camera. But it was soooo cold and I really REALLY didn't want to take off my outer layer of warmth. So we decided to head back to my apartment, cook dinner, and play around with indoor lighting until we could make it work. Really I did all of the cooking, and my photographer did all of the playing around with lighting and camera settings. And chasing me around the kitchen, trying to get me to hold still long enough for a picture. I'm not one of those cooks who has all of the ingredients prepped and ready to go before they start. I'm one of those cooks who is hurriedly prepping my ingredients as I go. It makes things more exciting that way!

Still some blurriness that we need to figure out. Although that probably had something to do me constantly moving too. And my crazy eyes. I'm not sure how to fix that. What can I say? Red pepper just has that effect on a girl.

Black Sweater: Mossimo (Target)
Grey Cardigan: BDG (Urban Outfitters)
Belt: From a dress
Trousers: Merona (Target)
Necklace: PTO Thrift Shop
Ring: Made for my mom in high school.

No comments: