Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Last of the Snow...I Hope.

DSCN3817-1

Although I have lived my entire life in the fine state of Michigan, I have little to no tolerance for Winter. I think it's sort of okay for the first couple of weeks, but quickly grow weary. This year, I managed to simply resign myself to the grey and the cold and got on with my business in a regular sort of manner, mostly ignoring the unpleasant weather. This worked very well for me up until a couple of weeks ago, when my body, brain, and soul gave a resounding cry of misery. My energy for Winter has been completely depleted, and at the moment everything feels like suffocating a little bit. But just as the snow from this very hill has melted more and more each day from last Tuesday until it almost being completely gone today, my hopes for the end of snow and the beginning of Life are growing larger each day.

Soon.

DSCN3801

DSCN3816

Last Tuesday, to get my mind off of the Winteriness of the Outdoors, my friend and I took to the warm indoor alleys for Bowling! And you know what that means? Another double post!! Yaaaaaayyy!

From Business Casual to Bowling Chic this Dove Blouse does it all.

IMAG0139

IMAG0137

IMAG0136

Business Casual
Maxi Dress: Sparkle & Fade (Urban Outfitters)
Blouse: Erin Fetherston (Gilt)
Blazer: Gap
Boots: Nine West
Belt: PTO Thrift

Bowling Chic
Blouse: Erin Fetherston (Gilt)
Cardigan: BDG (Urban Outfitters)
Jeans: Tara Jarmon (Target)
Shoes: On Loan from Bowling Alley
Belt: Relic from my Youth


2 comments:

crystal glamour said...

that pink belt is so cute :)

http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Urgh I'm with you, I'm so over the whole winter thing. I'm ready for warmer weather! I LOVE that blouse, the print is gorgeous! :)