Thursday, March 10, 2011

Rounding the Corner

Veinticuatro

I'm going to be honest with you. The 30 for 30 is exhausting me right now. And I think this has much less to do with the actual challenge than the weather. Winter is exhausting me right now. Therefore getting up and getting dressed in the morning seems like more of a chore than it should. I still have amazing outfit combinations to try with my 30 items. More than I will get to during the course of the challenge and so, I am sure, will end up trying some other time. But I just don't want to. I just want to pull on all of my coziest clothes and call it a day. I guess in a way, this challenge has simply forced me to get dressed in the morning each day in some semblance of an Outfit with a capital O for the past 30 days. I'm positive I would have been much more lazy otherwise. Not that I haven't figured out ways to be lazy within my 30 items... Where there's a will, there's a way, I suppose. Anyway, I can feel myself rounding the corner and preparing to sprint down the home stretch. I'm ready for the rest of my closet. But more than that, I'm ready to feel the sun on my skin again.

IMAG0163
IMAG0173
IMAG0160
IMAG0176
IMAG0164

Sweater: Sarah Spencer (Clothing Exchange)
Skirt: Converse One Star (Target)
Boots: Nine West
Earrings: Thrifted

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Your earrings are sooo cute! And yes I totally get what you're saying...it's nice to have a full closet!

Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired