Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Grass is Green on My Side

DSCN4450

There are very few signs of Spring still in Michigan, but one that I did notice earlier this week is that the grass is turning from that stale, dried out yellow, to a fresh, lush green. Even little changes like this excite my little heart. I know I've gone on and on about it before, but it was a long, cold, hard winter for me this year, and I am Beyond ready for a change.

In other news, today is Record Store Day, so I need to clean myself up and head out to see what I can find! Also, I am in desperate need of a haircut. Maybe I can get Josh to squeeze me in today and work is Magic.

I hope you all are enjoying your Saturday!

DSCN4466
DSCN4456
DSCN4452
DSCN4444
DSCN4470

Dress: burlapp (ideeli)
Cardigan: Forever 21
Shoes: White Mt. (TJ Maxx)

1 comment:

Steffys Pros and Cons said...

Elizabeth,
i love your dress, and your shoes are adorb! i am your newest follower :)

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons