Saturday, April 30, 2011

May Flowers

DSCN4487

With the amount of April showers we've been having this month, I am expecting some Botanical Gardens in May. For serious. This week especially had been non. stop. rain. So when the Sun finally peeks his head out from behind the cloud cover, I take full advantage and run outside to expose my skin and sear the eyeballs of anyone unfortunate enough to cross the path of my phosphorescent legs.

DSCN4489
DSCN4500
DSCN4504

It was crazy windy when we took these pictures, and I spent a good amount of time trying to keep my hair under control. This was dumb. 1) Because it was futile and 2) Because it caused me to make faces like the one above. Eventually I let go and let the Wind have it's way with me. This was definitely for the best.

DSCN4508
DSCN4515
DSCN4533

See what I mean? Now, if I could only get my hair to do that all the time..

Blouse: Liberty of London x Target
Shorts: Forever 21
Shoes: Isaac Mizrahi x Target
Purse: Vintage

4 comments:

Steffys Pros and Cons said...

loving your blouse :)

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

StyleID said...

Love your outfit .... specially that blouse, is beautiful

http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
http://www.filomenascloset.com/

She is Sara said...

Haha! These pics are cuute! I am loving the shorts, and yes I agree. Everything is very bright and green...and wet. Meh.

Midwest Mayhem said...

Love the shorts! May had better bring on the flowers!